Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love The Way You Lie

Just gonna stand there

and watch me burn

but that's alright

because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there

and hear me cry

but that's alright

because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie


This song, it tears me up every time. It reminds me of you, because it's your song for him. And though it hurts so bad every time, I love that song. I listen to it, obsessively on end. And every time I listen, I cry a little bit more.

You know how Eminem raps? It's quite the bullet train, and more often then not you won't actually catch the lyrics till you've listened to the track loadsa times. And so, yesterday was the day I actually paid attention to the lyrics. I imagined you saying every single word to him.

And it hurt, the parts where you are hurt hurts me, but worst of all, when I finally actually listened to the sentences surrounding the word 'love'. It was as if behind these eyes laid a cracked dam, and the dam it finally broke.

You ever love somebody so much
You can barely breath
When you're with them

But today, I'm less depressed. Today, I have a plan. And I'll go down fighting, with no regrets.

All I know is,
I love you too much to walkaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment